Mobility Programs Office
- manages the Erasmus+ program , KA103, individual student and staff mobilities within the EU member states
- prepares the application to the program, manages the program budget, prepares the interim and final account
- prepares program management internal directives
- prepares and registers bilateral agreements with program partners
- keeps a record of the mobility in the "Mobility Tool" and works with the OLS (Online Linguistic Support) language tool
- takes care of updating the Erasmus+ KA103 website
Ing. Natália Vašková, PhD.