Gender Equality Plan and Equal Opportunities at TUKE
The Commission for equal opportunities between men and women is the umbrella body of the gender equality agenda at the Technical University of Košice (TUKE). The commission acts as an advisory committee to the rector for development, revisiting and implementation of the gender equality plan at TUKE.
The activities of the commission are:
- monitor equal opportunities between employees and students,
- prepare and revise the gender equality plan at TUKE,
- evaluate the implementation of the gender equality plan at TUKE and update it regularly (at two-year intervals),
- implement awareness-raising activities on gender equality policy at TUKE,
- cooperate in carrying out the tasks arising from the gender equality plan,
- cooperate with similar commissions at other universities.
Members of the commission
Mgr. Alena Rusnáková, PhD. – chairwoman of the commission and expert guarantee
JUDr. Zuzana Žatkovičová – deputy of legislative and legal department
prof. Ing. Jaroslav Porubän, PhD. – deputy of university management
doc. Ing. Miriam Sebova, PhD. – deputy of employees
Bc. Martina Hlavatá – deputy of students