Division of Quality Management for ISO 9001
After a long and demanding process of building the quality management system, the Technical University of Košice has been the first and so far the only university in its entirety in Slovakia to meet the criteria of the international standard EN ISO 9001:2000 and it received in 2006 for the first time the quality certificate in the area of Providing educational and research processes and enterprise activities within a public university.
This system of quality management is audited each year by both own auditing activity and an independent certification company. At the last recertification audit by TÜV SÜD Slovakia s.r.o., the university upheld the functionality of the quality management system, based on which the university has been granted a certificate meeting the EN ISO 9001:2015 norm.
Main activities of the Division of Quality Management include:
- Organizational facilitation of QMS
- Preparation of documents for TUKE Board of Quality for ISO 9001
- Evaluation of internal and external audits at TUKE
- Evaluation of main, managerial and support processes at TUKE
- Metrological facilitation of processes at TUKE
- Intellectual Property Right
TUKE Board of Quality for ISO 9001
TUKE Quality Policy in accordance with EN ISO 9001
TUKE Quality Objectives in accordance with EN ISO 9001 for the year 2023