Submitting applications for study at the Technical University of Košicie during the restrictions caused by the spread of the COVID-19 virus
Regarding the situation caused by the spread of coronavirus, we would like to inform you about the application procedure at TUKE:
- The application form at TUKE is fully electronic. You can find the login link at https://eprihlaska.tuke.sk
- You can attach scanned documents to your application to study at TUKE. We do not require any verification or confirmation of authenticity of documents.
- It is also possible to submit your application in the printed form; however, is not recommended at present. Applying online is faster, simpler, and cheaper.
- We do not require any evidence of marks and school results from secondary schools. If necessary, you shall be informed later about next steps.
- Deadlines for submission of applications as well as other admission requirements are listed on the TUKE website http://www.tuke.sk/wps/portal/tuke/uchadzaci/terminy-na-podanie-prihlasky-na-fakulty-tuke or on the websites of individual faculties (http://www.tuke.sk/ in the Faculty menu).
More details and other useful information can be found at: