Prof. Ing. Stanislav Kmeť, CSc., the Rector of TUKE, received newly appointed professors of the Technical University of Košice at his office. It is always a great event when TUKE professors admit new members, especially because their appointment raises the reputation and image of our university.
On December 4, 2017, following university professors from the Technical University of Košice received letters of appointment from the hands of Mr Andrej Kiska, the President of the Slovak Republic:
- prof. RNDr. Ján Ziman, CSc., Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, appointed in the field of “physical engineering”
- prof. Ing. Ján Slota, PhD., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, appointed in the field of “manufacturing technologies”
The invitation of the Rector was also accepted by TUKE professors inaugurated at partner universities:
- prof. Ing. Tibor Uhrín, ArtD., Faculty of Arts - inaugurated at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, appointed on November 9, 2016 in the field of “design”
- prof. Ing. Katarína Monková, PhD., Faculty of Manufacturing Technologies, based in Prešov, inaugurated at University of West Bohemia (Plzeň), appointed on December 19, 2016 in the field of “mechanical engineering”
- prof. Ing. Ján Piteľ, PhD., Faculty of Manufacturing Technologies, based in Prešov, inaugurated at Tomas Bata University in Zlín, appointed on June 19, 2017 in the field of “machine and process control”